Monday, July 29, 2024

1 Corinthians 11:3

 

1 Corinthians 11:3 – But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of every woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

 

John 14:28 – Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. if ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father; for my Father is greater than I.

 

John 20:17 – Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

 

Philippian 2:5-10 – Let the mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus; Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and as made in the likeness of men: And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross, Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name; That at the name of Jesus every knew should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

 

1 Corinthians 15:24-28 – Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him. and when all thing shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all thing under him, that God may be all in all.

No comments:

Post a Comment