Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Nightly Devotion

 Nightly Bible Verse

(For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee; behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.) ~2 Corinthians 6:2

Nightly Inspiration

When we receive God’s grace, how fully do we grasp what we have been given? When we run into trouble and God gives us a way out, do we just head back to our old lives? Or do we understand that salvation is now? It’s not a far-off hope, it is now, in our midst, in our hands, ready for us to take hold of and use, as we proceed through life as people changed by grace.

Nightly Prayer

Lord, I have spent too much of my life running from You, making my own way, and putting off taking, hold of the free gift that You have been holding out for me. Thank You for Your relentless grace, Lord, I accept Your gift of salvation and ask that You would transform my life and give me a new direction according to Your ways. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

God is going to provide your every need and more!!!!!!!!

When You Are Happy

For ye shall go out with joy and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands. ~Isaiah 55:12

No comments:

Post a Comment