Monday, March 25, 2024

Nightly Devotion

 This week will be filled with Good News!!!!

Nightly Bible Verse

And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly. ~1 Corinthians 15:49

Nightly Inspiration

We’re all human. Descendants of Adam made from the same template as all other humans. And through Ada, God’s image in s became tarnished by sin. But through Jesus, His image in us will be perfected. His image in us will be perfected.  What hope we have because He has been raised! Someday, we too will be raised, forever freed from the bodies of sin, pain, and death.

Nightly Prayer

Lord, thank You for saving me, for giving me hope, and for working in me. Even as I live in this body, with its aches and imperfections, I know that You have promised so much more. Lord, help me to live each day looking forward to the hope that I will one day be fully free from sin and suffering, perfected in You. In Jesus’ Name, Amen!

Lord, lead me to a successful life!!!!!

When Your Faith Needs Stirring

For they that say such thing declare plainly that they seek a country. ~Hebrews 11:14

No comments:

Post a Comment